Bastet's Lair

News, book reviews, essays, interviews, fiction writing, politics, and my view of the world

June 2, 2007

Small blog

Abbreviated and late blog today because I had to go far away for a family birthday. My aunt turned 80 and they gave her a big party. Long car trip and I got home brain dead! We nearly got lost on the way there, and were still turned around on the way back to the tollway.

For all you Chicagoans or the Chicago bound: I just found out the location I'll be at at the Printers Row Book Fair. On Sunday, June 10, the Chicago Writers Association table will be on the west side of Dearborn St., north of Polk St., between the Red Rock Press and Young Chicago Authors tables. I'll be there from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. I still have no idea where I'll be on Saturday, but I'll be at the Society of Midland Authors table from noon to 2 p.m. The weather had better be gorgeous, at least on Sunday, because the CWA is not getting a tent, just a table.

Way, way too tired to think of anything else. I'll check back in tomorrow.

BTW, my brother reported that I was wrong about the family vacations and that we went to Door County, Wisconsin, a couple times. I reminded him that I am seven years older than he is, so all that happened later when I was in high school. I still had a childhood with no vacations. So, that's a correction of sorts, I don't know.

Lynn

,
, ,

No comments: